Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Who's FAULT?:0

What's so hard to cherish things around you, why keep taking things for granted? I had a good friend she really nice ,pretty , good acdemic, kind, physically fit and many more.. we been good friend only for 4 months, march holiday we still went to Taiwan for a geography trip. I pair up with her . But after the trip when she back for school ,she told me that she had change impression towards me. I mean why , i did anything wrong? I truefully love her as a good friend, or even take her as a sister, but just why ? Whoever that i treated truefully, and giving all my love to them ,at the end is always the one hurt me the most..Her words ,her every action affects me..What can i do? Can i say anything or do anything...What other ppl treat me or what i very angry ,but however what she had done to i'm angry but when i face her i can't stay mad at her for anything...I told her i give out to her alot of things ,and she ask me what,but i refuse to say the love and trust.. I would do anything to make her happy ,even i lost myself i want her to be happy..because of her i lost myself, i hurt myself so deeply but i did not grumble. She ask me to a normal friend of her ,i could not bare it but i try my very best to grant her her will....Many ppl think i would hate her,dislike her..but however it seems that i did not at all..I just want her to be my friend but i forgotten to ask her whether she willing too or not...It's all my fault..But her only fault is she nvr cherish me, but i cherish her every single thing...and i finally thinks that the thing that another good friend of mine said to me:
"FRIENDSHIP is similar to LOVE RELATIONSHIP"
After week pass, i finally could slowly forget her and let go of her,just a little bit to finish my race. She happened to be a little nice to me and my whole emotion got earthquek again... Really IRRATATING..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment